We are certified
monitoring in accordance with ISO 9001
The primary objective of Schuhmacher GmbH is to gain and to foster the trust and satisfaction of the company’s customers. Putting the company on a secure long-term footing is our most important task. In order to achieve this objective, we must ensure that this policy is understood, implemented, obeyed and upheld at all levels within the company. This why Schuhmacher GmbH and its employees have agreed to adhere to the principles and standards of the the QM system as laid down in the company’s handbook.
Only by complying with the level of quality outlined in the contracts can Schuchmacher GmbH continue to exist as a company in the future. We have outlined the sequence of our business processes aimed at achieving our quality objectives in the four following key processes:
- Management responsibility processes
- Resource management processes
- Provision of service processes
- Measurement, analysis, evaluation and optimisation
These processes are outlined in our QM Handbook.
The success of our company depends on:
- the satisfaction of our customers,
- the fulfilment of society’s expectations and respect for the environment,
- the satisfaction and commitment of our employees
- and the guarantee of workplace safety for our employees.
- Responsible behaviour towards our clients and our employees
- Environmentally compatible approach to business
- Continuous improvement
- Quality is forged by our personal actions
- The customer is at the centre of everything we do.
Our company has been certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 since 18.10.2006.
ISO certification; German
ISO certification; English
For further information regarding ISO certification, please feel free to contact us:
Mail to: Christopher Schmitt or Phone +49 (0) 7256 9253-170